once upon a time we journeyed together. now we look back and are thankful. we will always cherish moments that transpired from 1988 to 1992 and beyond...

Monday, May 22, 2006



I am your little angel and I'm sent from far away To cheer you up if you are sad or had a rotten day.
So when you find a home for me make sure that it is near, For when you to need to talk things out I can lend an ear.
I'm here to make you smile when you feel a little blue, Just look into my eyes and I'll smile right back at you.
Or when your feeling lonely, and no one seems to care, Remember angels do, and we are everywhere.
If you are scared and don't feel safe, and don't know what to do,talk to me and I will get you through. Now find that special place for me deep inside your heart, And I will always be there for you no matter how far apart.

(We dedicate this to Wimpy and Angela...We are one with you... Together we join you in prayer and reflection as you go through this difficult moment of your life--this life--Our life.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home